Here’s what you can expect when you attend one of our Sunday worship gatherings...
THERE WILL BE:
- Friendly people who will greet you and let you know you’ve made it to the right place.
- Coffee and snacks freely available for you to enjoy while you maybe get to meet someone new.
- A high-quality, totally fun, kids ministry for all your little ones from birth through 5th grade.
- People from different ages and backgrounds. You won’t be alone!
- Music that is enjoyable to listen to, sing along with, and connect spiritually through.
- A message that connects biblical truths to your everyday life in a way that really matters.
- A time to honor God’s generosity to us by being generous in return.
- A chance for you to talk or pray with someone afterwards if you’re interested.
Here’s what you don’t have to worry about...
YOU DON'T HAVE TO:
- Hug anyone.
- Look like, act like, or believe like any certain kind of person in order to be welcomed.
- Sing, if you’re just wanting to “take it in.”
- Give a dime; we still love you.